With spectacular views of Toronto’s iconic skyline and harbour, award-winning catering and unparalleled entertainment options, you can create a once-in-a-lifetime, unforgettable experience!!
Experience the best of Toronto aboard the newly renovated luxury vessel, Odyssey Toronto. While onboard, you’ll enjoy live DJ entertainment, creative cocktails, distinctive service, and breathtaking views of Toronto’s skyline and attractions from our climate-controlled interior and open-air rooftop deck.
The newest addition to the Toronto skyline! The Odyssey Toronto is our luxury boat recently shifted from Boston and ideal for any occasion. She is a three level yacht style dining vessel with two spacious dining decks, along with a beautiful rooftop cocktail deck with both indoor and outdoor space.
Whether for a romantic evening for two or for a night out with friends and family, the Odyssey Toronto is a perfect way to elevate your night out. Admire Toronto from the water; and watch the city go by from your table on a harbor cruise. Step outside onto one of the outdoor observation decks to snap some pictures, take in the stunning views, and enjoy the fresh air.
When you choose VIP Nightlife to plan a night out; you don’t have to know anything about the Odyssey Toronto Yacht to have the time of your life. With years of experience, our team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. We will create an event experience for your every need and can service groups of all sizes; up to 1000 guests or more.
If you’re looking to put a nautical spin on your next day or night out in Toronto; then let VIP Nightlife show you the way! And be sure to Like Us on Facebook so you can keep up with our Upcoming Events and Deals.
The Odyssey is a three-level yacht style dining vessel with two spacious dining decks, along with a beautiful rooftop cocktail deck with both indoor and outdoor space. Click to Take 360 Virtual Tour of Odyssey Toronto Yacht.
Deck 1: Maple Deck
• Join us on the Maple deck for a delightful meal or event on the water. Spacious dining room with bar and dance floor.
Deck 2: Trillium Deck
• Join us on the Trillium deck for an elevated view for dinner and dancing. Spacious dining room with bar and dance floor.
Deck 3: Sun Lounge
• The best views of Toronto can be found from the Sun Lounge, the top deck of the Odyssey. Enjoy an intimate dinner or cocktail experience with direct access to the open-air rooftop.
• Located at City Cruises Toronto, at South-East docks of Queens Quay Terminal located at 207 Queens Quay West, in Toronto – Departs from Queens Quay: Pier 6, 207 Queens Quay West aboard the Northern Spirit vessel. Open in Google Maps
• Due to the high traffic volume in downtown Toronto and the Harbourfront area, we recommend you consider that when planning your travel time and arrival.
Recommended Parking Nearby
• City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area.
• Harbourfront Parking, https://www.torontoparking.preciseparklink.com/harbourfront-centre
• Local parking is available at Harbourfront Parking and at 200 Queens Quay.
• Closest Paid Parking Lot: The Harbourfront Centre offers the closest paid parking lot. Located at 225 Queens Quay West. $5/30 minutes. Day & Evening maximum rate is 25$. Daily Rate is $35. Rates are subject to change.
• Parking is at a premium in the waterfront area.
• Additional Nearby Parking Options: Harbourfront Centre Parking, 235 Queens Quay, Toronto, ON M5J 2G8 Southcore Financial Centre, 18 York St, Toronto, ON M5J2T8 RBC Waterpark Place, 83 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2T5.
Where to Meet
Departing from Queen’s Quay Terminal – South/East Dock Wall
207 Queen’s Quay West
Toronto, ON M5J 1A7
Due to high traffic volume in downtown Toronto and the Harbourfront area, we recommend you take that into consideration when planning your travel time and arrival. For nearby parking options, please review below:
Harbourfront Centre Parking, 235 Queens Quay, Toronto, ON M5J 2G8
Southcore Financial Centre, 18 York St, Toronto, ON M5J2T8
RBC Waterpark Place, 83 Queens Quay W, Toronto , ON M5J 2T5
Directions to Yacht
• By TTC – the better way – a short walk south from Union Station along York Street or take the 509
Harbourfront or 510 Spadina Streetcar from Union to Harbourfront Centre (second stop). We are located
on the water right by the Harbourfront stop.
• East Bound (coming from the west): From the Gardiner Expressway, take the York, Bay, Yonge (YBY) exit. At the bottom of the ramp, turn right (south) onto Simcoe. From Lakeshore Blvd, turn right on York Street, and right onto Queens Quay West.
• West Bound: (coming from the east): From Lakeshore Blvd, turn left (south) on to York St. At Queens Quay, turn right (west) onto Queens Quay.
• The most efficient route to parking at the waterfront is south bound along Simcoe, York, Bay or Yonge until you reach 207 Queens Quay West.