With spectacular views of Toronto’s iconic skyline and harbour, award-winning catering and unparalleled entertainment options, you can create a once-in-a-lifetime, unforgettable experience
Climb aboard the elegant Northern Spirit cruise ship at Queens Quay Terminal. Enjoy the evening under the starry skies; and soak up the sights and sounds of Toronto’s iconic waterfront and breathtaking skyline.
With two indoor dining decks and one spacious outer deck offering , the Northern Spirit can comfortably host events with full service food and beverage capabilities and entertainment options. The largest capacity vessel in Toronto, this ship is spacious, bright and well maintained.
Whether you are celebrating an important milestone like a birthday or anniversary, ringing in the New Year, entertaining important clients, or partying it up on Halloween; there’s no better way to create an unforgettable event than aboard the Northern Spirit Yacht.
When you choose VIP Nightlife to plan a night out; you don’t have to know anything about the Northern Spirit to have the time of your life. With years of experience, our team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. We will create an event experience for your every need and can service groups of all sizes; up to 1000 guests or more.
If you’re looking to put a nautical spin on your next day or night out in Toronto; then let VIP Nightlife show you the way! And be sure to Like Us on Facebook so you can keep up with our Upcoming Events and Deals.
• Atmosphere/Decor: Large outer deck offers a variety of stunning views. All outer decks are common spaces and open to everyone on board. Interactive DJ included on cruises spinning a mix of today’s popular hits.
• The Northern Spirit and Elite are the only vessels to offer full heating on board during the colder months. During the hotter months the Northern Spirit, Elite and Showboat offer A/C.
• Please Note: On all events, beverage service closes at docking, and guests are allowed 30 minutes to disembark.
• Click To 360 Virtual Tour
DECK ONE: MAIN DECK
• Spacious dining room with bar and dance floor.
DECK TWO: UPPER DECK
• Join us for an elevated view for dinner and dancing.
DECK THREE: OUTDOOR DECK
• Soak up the sights and sounds of Toronto’s iconic waterfront and breathtaking skyline.
• Located at City Cruises Toronto, at South-East docks of Queens Quay Terminal located at 207 Queens Quay West, in Toronto – Departs from Queens Quay: Pier 6, 207 Queens Quay West aboard the Northern Spirit vessel. Open in Google Maps
• Due to the high traffic volume in downtown Toronto and the Harbourfront area, we recommend you consider that when planning your travel time and arrival.
Recommended Parking Nearby
• City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area.
• Harbourfront Parking, https://www.torontoparking.preciseparklink.com/harbourfront-centre
• Local parking is available at Harbourfront Parking and at 200 Queens Quay.
• Closest Paid Parking Lot: The Harbourfront Centre offers the closest paid parking lot. Located at 225 Queens Quay West. $5/30 minutes. Day & Evening maximum rate is 25$. Daily Rate is $35. Rates are subject to change.
• Parking is at a premium in the waterfront area.
• Additional Nearby Parking Options: Harbourfront Centre Parking, 235 Queens Quay, Toronto, ON M5J 2G8 Southcore Financial Centre, 18 York St, Toronto, ON M5J2T8 RBC Waterpark Place, 83 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5J 2T5.
Directions to Yacht
• By TTC – the better way – a short walk south from Union Station along York Street or take the 509
Harbourfront or 510 Spadina Streetcar from Union to Harbourfront Centre (second stop). We are located
on the water right by the Harbourfront stop.
• East Bound (coming from the west): From the Gardiner Expressway, take the York, Bay, Yonge (YBY) exit. At the bottom of the ramp, turn right (south) onto Simcoe. From Lakeshore Blvd, turn right on York Street, and right onto Queens Quay West.
• West Bound: (coming from the east): From Lakeshore Blvd, turn left (south) on to York St. At Queens Quay, turn right (west) onto Queens Quay.
• The most efficient route to parking at the waterfront is south bound along Simcoe, York, Bay or Yonge until you reach 207 Queens Quay West.