Merlot Commodore Yacht – San Francisco
When you are cruising on the Merlot Commodore Yacht, you will celebrate from a different point of view!
- Stunning views of the San Francisco skyline, Treasure Island, Alcatraz, the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- 91 feet long
- 2 Decks
- 1st Deck – Dining for 72 maximum seated bar, and outdoor space
- 2nd Deck – Dance floor, bar, additional seating, and outdoor space
- Complimentary navy and ivory chair covers and table linens
- Round tables – 60”
- Four tops – 3’ x 3’
- State-of-the-art multimedia equipment & amenities
- Multiple DJs playing all the hits
- Premium Open Bar
- Spacious 2-story yacht
- Large indoor panoramic windows
- Professional, uniformed crew
- Must be 21+ to participate
No designated parking available on Pier 40, public / street parking along Townsend and Embarcadero St available only. Highly recommended to allow extra time to find parking day the of the event as there will be lots of traffic. Public transportation Taxi/Uber/Lyft recommended also.